|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000 YARDS|
|Packaging Details:||1.Rolled on paper tubes,packed by plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.2. According to customer's requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||30-35days after confirmation of order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 YARDS each month|
|Material:||Grid Jacquard Fabric||Content:||100% Cotton|
|Style:||Grid Jacquard||Color:||Per Customer's Request|
Grid Jacquard Fabric With Reactive Dye For Bags And Shoes 21S/4*21S/4
What is jacquard fabric:
Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven (instead of printed) onto the fabric. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics. This textured fabric has varying drape-ability and durability depending on the fibers used.
|Material||Grid Jacquard Fabric|
|Color||Per customers’ request|
|Greige Fabric Width||63”|
|Finished Fabric Width||56/57”|
|Application||Bags and shoes|
Victorinox, Samsonite, Tommy,
|Feature||Grid jacquard plain weave fabric|
1. YiJu Textile Co.,Ltd. was established in 2006. We are a professional manufacturer specializing in the production of textiles more than 10 years, so we have very large experience on it.
2. We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer.
3. We are experienced in servicing the US market , European market and Asia market. Please be aware that our production lead times depend on specific items and item quantities.
4. We are understanding of the demands and nature of products and marketing deadlines are very important for customer. That's why we always ensure that every order is delivered on time.
5. If you are interested in our product or company, pls do not hesitate to contact me. Your designs and enquiries are most welcomed.
1. Can pass ITS or SGS testing as your required.
2. We can offer the good quality and competitive price.
3. Provide correct sample quickly.
4. We used the reactive dye which is the best way of dyeing.
5. We can offer the jacquard pattern per customer's request.
About place order:
1. Lab dips or samples approval (sent it out by express, such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT etc).
2. Contract signed, client pay 30% deposit in advance.
3. Bulk production.
4. Shipping sample approval.
5. Arranging balance payment.
6. Payment usually accept T/T, L/C, other terms should be negotiable in advance.
1. Sample time: 10-15 days after confirm the design.
2. Delivery time: around 30-35 days after the payment.
3. Quality: will be more than 3% or less than 3% based on the order qty.
4. Package: rolled on paper tubes, packed by plastic bag in side and woven bag outside.