|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 YARDS|
|Packaging Details:||1.Rolled on paper tubes,packed by plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.2. According to customer's requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||15-20days after confirmation of order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 YARDS each month|
|Material:||108x58 Cotton Twill Fabric||Content:||100% Cotton|
108x58 Cotton Twill Fabric / 100% Woven Cotton Fabric For Bags And Garment
Twill fabric features:
1.The frontside and backside are difference.
2. A complete organizational cycle within the intertwined little, floating line longer, feel soft, high density of tissue fabric.
3. The product is relatively thick, the yarn number of 21S, 16S, 40S and 60S etc.
4. The organization has strong stereoscopic feeling.
About twill fabric:
Twill is a type of textile weave with a pattern of diagonal parallel ribs (in contrast with a satin and plain weave). This is done by passing the weft thread over one or more warp threads and then under two or more warp threads and so on, with a "step" or offset between rows to create the characteristic diagonal pattern. Because of this structure,twills generally drape well.
|Fabric name||108x58 Cotton Twill Fabric|
|Fabric composition||100% Cotton|
|Color fastness||4 grade for dry; 3 grade for wet|
High quality cotton
Perfect protective characteristics
High tenacity, durable to use
soft and comfortable touch
Q: Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in developing all kinds of fabrics and have rich experience in textile field.
2. We can supply lots of new designs, including printing and solid designs to our clients constantly.
3. We have great experience on provide high quality service to customers.
4. QC checking each step from the raw material to the finishing fabric.
5. Every customer is warmly welcomed to cooperate with us, and we are ready to develop new products for you.
Q: How to place an order?
1. Lab dips or samples approval (sent it out by express, such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT etc).
2. Contract signed, client pay 30% deposit in advance.
3. Bulk production.
4. Shipping sample approval.
5. Arranging balance payment.
6. Payment usually accept T/T, L/C, other terms should be negotiable in advance.
Q: How about the shipping cost?
All the material are not free shipping items, it means our customers need to pay for the material cost and shipping cost, but don't worry, we have long-term collaborate forwarder agent, they will offer us the cheapest shipping way.
Q: Is the sample charge can be refundable?
Of couse, normally the sample charge can be refundable when you confirm the bulk order. If there are any specific situation, we will contact you in first time.