|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 YARDS|
|Packaging Details:||1.Rolled on paper tubes,packed by plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.2. According to customer's requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||15-20days after confirmation of order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 YARDS each month|
|Material:||8OZ Patterned Polyester Fabric||Content:||100% Polyester|
8OZ Good Quality Patterned Polyester Fabric For Bags And Shoes
About heat transfer printing:
Heat Transfer Printing. A means of transferring a design to a substrate using an intermediate step. In heat transfer printing, the pattern is printed on a special release paper using a sublimable ink and then transfer to the fabric with heat.
Normally the heat transfer printing is used on the textiles or garments, and other materials such as mugs and plates using a heat press. This printing process uses a variety of materials including vinyl transfers for sports uniforms and sublimation inks on sublimation paper.
About polyester fabric:
Polyester is a synthetic fiber derived from coal, air, water, and petroleum. Polyester is used in the manufacturing of many products, including clothing, home furnishings, industrial fabrics, computer and recording tapes, and electrical insulation.
Heat transfer printing advantage:
1. The printed effect will be more vivid than normal screen printed.
2. There will be no printed overlap problem.
3. The color can be consistent, no color difference.
4. The more detailed pattern also can be printed.
1. Professional fabric manufacturer with more than 10 years experience.
2. For your assurance, our company strictly conforms to SGS or ITS test.
3. Experienced Staff, most of our staffs have more 6 years experience in fabric industry.
4. Our professional QC inspect the entire production process, from raw material to the finished product.
5. Small Orders Accepted.
Our main products are cotton canvas, washed cotton canvas, printed cotton canvas, coated cotton canvas, cotton plain fabric, cotton twill fabric, denim, polyester fabric, poly/cotton blend fabric, yarn-dyed fabric, recycle fabric, jacquard fabric.