|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 YARDS|
|Packaging Details:||1.Rolled on paper tubes,packed by plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.2. According to customer's requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||15-20days after confirmation of order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 YARDS each month|
|Material:||10OZ Patterned Polyester Fabric||Content:||100% Polyester|
|Density:||46x30||Feature:||Heat Transfer Printing|
Pure 10OZ 100% Polyester Fabric With Patterned Printed For Bags And Shoes
Heat transfer printing advantage:
1. The printed effect will be more vivid than normal screen printed.
2. There will be no printed overlap problem.
3. The color can be consistent, no color difference.
4. The more detailed pattern also can be printed.
1. YiJu Textile Co.,Ltd. was established in 2006. We are a professional manufacturer specializing in the production of textiles more than 10 years, so we have very large experience on it.
2. Our main products are cotton canvas, cotton plain fabric, cotton twill fabric, denim, polyester fabric, poly/cotton blend fabric, yarn-dyed fabric, recycle fabric, jacquard fabric.
3. If you are interested in our product or company, pls do not hesitate to contact me. Your designs and enquiries are most welcomed.
Spinning, weaving, inspection, semi-bleached or bleached, printed.
1. Material: 10OZ Patterned Polyester Fabric
2. Content: 100% cotton
3. Fabric Width: 56/57”
4. Yarn Count: 10S/2*10S
5. Density: 46x30
6. Technics: woven
7. Feature: Polyester fabric with heat transfer printing
8. Application: Bags and shoes
9. Cooperative Brand: Victorinox, Samsonite, Tommy, National Geographic, CK etc.
About heat transfer printing:
Heat Transfer Printing. A means of transferring a design to a substrate using an intermediate step. In heat transfer printing, the pattern is printed on a special release paper using a sublimable ink and then transfer to the fabric with heat.Normally the heat transfer printing is used on the textiles or garments, and other materials such as mugs and plates using a heat press. This printing process uses a variety of materials including vinyl transfers for sports uniforms and sublimation inks on sublimation paper.