|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 YARDS|
|Packaging Details:||1.Rolled on paper tubes,packed by plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.2. According to customer's requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||20-25days after confirmation of order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 YARDS each month|
|Material:||12OZ Enzyme Washed Canvas||Content:||100% Cotton|
|Width:||56"-57"||Feature:||Dyeing And Enzyme Wash|
|Style:||Plain||Application:||Bags And Shoes|
12OZ Enzyme Washed Canvas Fabric / Washed Cotton Canvas For Bags And Shoes
About enzyme wash:
1. Enzyme wash is environmental friendly wash due to the natural origins of enzymes. It is also a popular washing process. For Enzyme Wash we must use cellulase enzyme. The cellulase enzyme hydrolyses the projecting hairy cotton fabrics on the fabricsurface and also removes colors. Enzyme breaks the surface cellulose fibers of the fabric and removes during washing.
2. Add a enzyme in the water, at a certain pH and temperature, the enzyme on the cellulose structure of the degradation, so that the fabric faded, remove when dyeing color points and fluffy, make the cloth is clean and soft.
1. Material: 12OZ Enzyme Washed Canvas
2. Content: 100% Cotton
3. Fabric Width: 56-57"
4. Style: Plain
5. Feature: Dyeing and enzyme wash
6. Color and effect: Per customer's request
7. Application: Bags and shoes
8. Cooperative Brand: Victorinox, Samsonite, Tommy, Zara, CK etc.
1. Our own factory produce the fabric, well quality controlled.
2. We have many of wash effect for customer choice.
3. We can develop new wash effect per customer's request.
4. Can pass ITS or SGS testing as your required.
5. The picture shown the bulk order quality.
6. Standard export packing or according to customer’s request.
1. Professional fabric manufacturer with more than 10 years experience.
2. For your assurance, our company strictly conforms to SGS or ITS test.
3. Experienced Staff, most of our staffs have more 6 years experience in fabric industry.
4. Our professional QC inspect the entire production process, from raw material to the finished product.